Who Am I? I Was Me..

My photo
North Borneo, Malaysia
Hey !! Who am I? I am me .. Hehehe .. Firstly, my name Echel .. I just wanna say what I wanna say .. Aha ~ If you like this blog please follow me all right .. Maybe we can be friends after this .. Who knows right .. Emm .. Thanks for the visit and don't forget to visit again, again and again .. (:

Followers

Saturday, January 19, 2013

2 Days 1 Night - 2nd MICE Program 2012 (Grand Borneo Hotel)

Firstly, let me explain, what is 'MICE'? (not a mouse) MICE is stand for Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions. MICE subject are compulsory for all Tourism student in our college. MICE is used to refer to a particular type of tourism in which large groups, usually planned well in advance. Here, we learn how to manage an event. This subject are same like Event Management subject. For me, this two subject is very enjoyable. I like it so much. And I've done a few of event before. Now, I and all the senior student just play, have fun and enjoy the game because now junior turn, they have to try manage an event like what we do before.

First day..
Our first program is Hospitality and Tourism Talk (Towards The New Millennium). First speaker is YM Dato' Seri Dr Tengku Zainal Adlin (Chairman of Sabah Tourism Board/Board of Director) and the other one is Jeffry Yahya@Cobra (Sabah Homestay Association). They tell us about their experience in this industry. Their experience makes me feel excited to develop Sabah/Malaysia in the eyes of the world. Hopefully, I can be one of them in the future.

(Student of Hospitality and Tourism Management, Cosmopoint College Of Technology/Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University College)

Second program is Official Launch of 2 Days 1 Night - 2nd MICE Program (Strive To Excel) by YM Dato' Seri Dr Tengku Zainal Adlin (Chairman of Sabah Tourism Board/Board of Director).

From left: Mr Victor Sylvester (Director East Malaysia), YM Dato' Seri Dr Tengku Zainal Adlin (Chairman of Sabah Tourism Board/Board of Director), Madam Hadariati Nonchi (Lecturer School of Tourism Management) and Madam Mimi Renati Zainol (Centre Manager Cosmopoint College of Technology)

Third program is Bowling Tournament (Hospitality and Tourism Open 2012). This time I just became a referee (calculate scores) and also be supporter. This is because I don't know how to play bowling. Ehehe~ But don't worry be happy because I will learn it soon. (:

(Affren Chin our Tourism Club President take his turn to play. Nice stunt Mr. President. Ahaha~)

Fourth and final program on that day is Dinner (Masquerade Night). The night where I will be performing. Actually, my group member ask me to dance together with them but I don't know how to dance. So, I decided to sing. And the tittle of my song is Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade. So excited!! Ahaha~
Unfortunately, what is planned not to be. My friend forgot to bring minus one of my song. So disappointed.

(SMILE!! That's me and my friend. I sit in the middle.)

Second and the last day..
Early morning, maybe 5:30am or 6:00am I were shocked by 'wake up call' from Front Office Department. I think they call us more than 3 times. Huh! Annoying~ I just woke up alone and I also answering the call. Two of my friends still sleeping and dreaming. =.=' And then, I pulled my blanket and continue sleep. Ahaha~ On that day, we are free (just for senior student) because we are not involved any presentation. How lucky we are .. Ehehe~

(Here we are!! Both of them is my BESTFRIEND.)

Four event for two days one night. Very tired but does not matter because it is very worthwhile. We have obtained a lot of knowledge and a lot of experience. Not everyone got what we got today. Thanks to our lecturer Madam Hadariati Nonchi, who are always teach us with patience because we are quite naughty. Ahaha~ 


"It's the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day they're gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it's my turn to leave."

No comments:

Post a Comment